1. ELIGIBILITY: SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANTS MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ONE (1) OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY TO BE ELIGIBLE. SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may enter this Sweepstakes only as a natural person. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor's distributors, wholesalers and retailers, each of their respective affiliates, agents, officers, employees, subsidiaries, vendors, advertising and promotion fulfillment and/or judging agencies, and the family members of each (collectively, the "Related Entities"), are not eligible to enter or win a prize in the Sweepstakes. For purposes of this paragraph, "family member" means a spouse, parent, sibling, child, son-in-law, daughter-in-law and all lineal descendants, including those by adoption. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on December 12, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on January 16, 2018 (hereinafter, "Sweepstakes Period"). For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, a calendar day is defined as each day starting at 12:00:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Calendar Day”). The Sweepstakes consists of a game of chance comprising of a grand prize entry period and five (5) weekly entry periods (each, a “Weekly Entry Period” and collectively, “Weekly Entry Periods”) as set forth below:
|Entry Period||Start Date
(at 12:00:00 AM ET)
(at 11:59:59 PM ET)
(on or about):
(on or about):
|Weekly Entry Periods Prize|
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, (i) go to https://www.javahousesweepstakes.com/, (ii) complete the Gleam App Registration Form by submitting a valid email address (I and ii, collectively, “Entry”); You may also earn additional Sweepstakes entries through the Gleam App as follows:
Entries may not contain, as determined by Sponsor’s sole discretion, any content that:
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT: Once an Entry is entered into the Sweepstakes, any such posting will be deemed made at the direction of the entrant within the meaning of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Communications Decency Act. EACH ENTRANT REPRESENTS, UNDERSTANDS AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE WILL NOT BE PAID FOR OR RECEIVE ANY FORM OF COMPENSATION OR ROYALTY (OTHER THAN THE PRIZE STATED HEREIN IF SELECTED AS A PRIZE WINNER) IN EXCHANGE FOR GRANTING SPONSOR THE NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE RIGHTS GRANTED BY EACH ENTRY HEREIN OR FOR ANY SUBSEQUENT USE OF SUCH SUBMISSION BY SPONSOR. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required by Sponsor for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the rights entrant is granting herein to use the Entry.
4. SELECTION OF PRIZE WINNERS/RANDOM DRAWINGS: Random drawings will be conducted by Administrator based upon the dates set forth in Section 2 above, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for that corresponding random drawing. Entries eligible for a previous weekly random drawing and not selected as a winner will not be rolled over into subsequent weekly random drawings. Limit one (1) prize per person.
5. WINNING PRIZE NOTIFICATIONS/RELEASES: Grand prize and weekly prize winners will be notified via the email address submitted at the time of Entry submission based upon the dates set forth above in Section 2. All prize winners will be required to provide their complete name, mailing address including zip code and telephone number to Sponsor via email by the date stated within the notification email to claim prize or it may be forfeited. In the event a prize winner does not provide Sponsor with his/her information within the time period stated in the notification, that entrant may be disqualified, and that prize may be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received for that corresponding Entry Period, as applicable. Potential grand prize winner will be provided with an Affidavit of Eligibility/Compliance & Liability/Publicity Release Form. Potential grand prize winner must return an executed copy of the Affidavit of Eligibility/Compliance & Liability/Publicity Release where legal, to Sponsor before being awarded the grand prize. If the potential grand prize winner fails to return the executed Affidavit of Eligibility/Compliance & Liability/Publicity Release Form, the potential grand prize winner will forfeit the prize and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.
6. PRIZES AND THEIR APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES ("ARV"): ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A three-thousand-dollar shopping spree awarded in the form of a check (ARV: $3,000). FIVE (5) WEEKLY PRIZES/ONE (1) PER WEEKLY DRAWING: Each weekly prize consists of the following items: One hundred and twenty (120) JAVA HOUSE Cold Brew Coffee Pods, a Keurig® K-Compact Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker in Black, a YETI® Rambler 30 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler with Lid, a fifty dollar ($50) Amazon® Gift Card, a JAVA HOUSE branded sweatshirt and a JAVA HOUSE branded mug (ARV of each weekly prize: $377.00).
Total ARV of all prizes: $4,885.00
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winner is solely responsible for any federal, state and local taxes on prize. In compliance with United States Internal Revenue Service regulations, Administrator will send a Form 1099-MISC to any Winner receiving a prize valued in excess of $600 (USD), which requires disclosure to Sponsor or Administrator of Winner’s social security number. Amazon Gift Card must be used in compliance with the terms listed here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=3122091. Sponsor will not replace gift cards that are lost, stolen, defaced or used without permission. The value of the prizes set forth above represents Sponsor's good faith determination of the approximate retail value thereof, and the actual fair market value, as ultimately determined by Sponsor, is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. The difference in value of the prize as stated herein and the value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. All prize winners will be solely responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes on prizes, as well as any and all expenses that may be associated with the acceptance and use of prizes. No substitution, assignment, redemption for cash (unless stated herein), or transfer of any prize is permitted except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If an advertised prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond Sponsor's reasonable control, a substitute prize of equal or greater value may be awarded in Sponsor's sole discretion. If a prize winner (i) is disqualified, (ii) did not provide his/her complete name and mailing address including zip code and telephone number or the prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, (iii) is ineligible, or (iv) declines his/her prize, that prize winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received for that corresponding entry period, as applicable. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls or emails made to entrants by others than Sponsor, or for any change of entrant's email, telephone number or mailing address.
7. INTERNET: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Entry submission process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated early, Sponsor reserves the right to select the prize winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received at the time of termination and award the prizes at its sole discretion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or Entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a prize winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email address submitted at the time of Entry submission. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person 18 years of age or older who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor may ask any entrant or potential prize winner to provide Sponsor with proof that such party is the Authorized Account Holder of the email account associated with the Entry.
8. GENERAL:Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time, to reject or disqualify any Entry that is deemed ineligible or for any reason that Sponsor believes is necessary and/or appropriate, including without limitation, if that entrant has not complied with the Official Rules or has interfered, in Sponsor's sole opinion, with the proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. By participating, each entrant agrees on his/her behalf, and on behalf of his/her respective heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Releasing Parties") to release, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor, the Related Entities, and any advertising and promotional agencies or entities involved in the administration or advertising of this Sweepstakes as well as the respective employees, officers, directors, members, shareholders, partners and agents of each (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all actions, causes of actions, suits, or liability whatsoever for loss, harm, damage, injury, lost profits, indirect or direct damages, consequential damages, incidental damages, punitive or exemplary damages, judgments, costs or expense whatsoever (including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) which may occur in connection with (i) participation in the Sweepstakes, (ii) entrant's conduct in creating his/her Entry, (iii) violation of these Official Rules, (iv) possession, acceptance, use or misuse of a prize or (v) Released Parties' use of any rights granted herein, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy or alleged breach of entrant's representations and warranties herein. The Released Parties shall not be liable for: (1) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, (2) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (3) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of an Entry or other materials; (4) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the participation in the Sweepstakes; (5) any printing, typographical, administrative or technical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; or (6) any unauthorized use of entries by third parties. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in the event of a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may disqualify any entrant if, in its sole discretion, it determines s/he is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor, Administrators or their respective representatives. If Sponsor at any time receives a complaint (including but not limited to a cease and desist letter, general letter of complaint, etc.) alleging intellectual property infringement of the Entry, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the Entry. Sponsor shall not be responsible if the Sweepstakes or prize fulfillment cannot be implemented or does not take place for any reason including delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, strikes, governmental action, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism, including without limitation, or for any reason outside of Sponsor's control. By participating, entrants acknowledge that Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas without any restriction whatsoever, or further obligation to entrant.
9. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to be received on or before March 16, 2019 to: JAVA HOUSE #WarmUpToColdBrew Sweepstakes, 280 Daines Street #200, Birmingham, MI 48009.
SPONSOR: Heartland Food Products Group LLC, 309 South Street, New Providence, NJ 07974
ADMINISTRATORS: Ignite Social Media, 280 Daines Street #200, Birmingham, MI, U.S.A. 48009
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant waives, discharges and releases Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube from any and all liability associated with this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube.