- 1 Java House Cold Brew Liquid Coffee Pod
- 1 Tablespoon Creme de Cacao
- 1 Tablespoon Peppermint Schnapps
- 1-2 teaspoons Kahlua
- 1 Tablespoon sweetened condensed milk (optional)
- Garnish: chocolate syrup whipped cream, chocolate covered espresso bean
- Place liquid pod in single serve coffeemaker and brew an 8-oz cup.
- Line the inside of a cocktail glass with chocolate syrup.
- Pour brewed coffee into glass.
- Add creme de cacao, peppermint schnapps and kahlua.
- Add condensed milk if you like your coffee sweeter.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
For Peppermint Patty Cold Brew Iced Coffee: Simply fill a glass with ice, then pour a pod of cold brew and 8-ounces of water over ice. Add desired amount of creamer and top as above.
For Peppermint Patty Creamer: Combine 1/2 cup half 'n half, cream or milk of your choice with 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk, 1-2 teaspoons chocolate syrup, 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract and 1/8 teaspoon espresso powder. Shake well and keep refrigerated.